- Welcome to coerco.com.au Website (“Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Coerco Pty Ltd (ACN 145 356 565) (“Coerco”). Any reference to “our,” “we,” “us” shall mean Coerco.
- Coerco is a supplier of innovative engineered polyethylene products and any associated services (the ‘Products’). Our mission is to provide Australia’s broadest range of engineered polyethylene products that facilitate liquid and dry storage and transport.
- All information provided on this Site is for information only. Coerco makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the information provided on this Site to the extent permitted by law.
- By allowing you to access the Site, Coerco grants you a licence to view the information on the Site and use the Site in accordance with the Terms. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and accept the Terms as they apply from time to time.
- Coerco reserves the right to change, add or remove any material from the Site without notice.
3 PROCUREMENTS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
3.1 We supply Products to a wide range of industries within the mining, industrial, commercial, rural and domestic sectors. Therefore, we have different terms of trade that may apply for the procurement of the Products. These may vary from time to time and for different categories of Products.
3.2 Please ask for a copy of our terms of trade when ordering from us.
- The Products will be delivered to the place identified in any orders for the supply of Products.
- The Products offered by Coerco may integrate delivery services (the 'Delivery Services') using third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Products to you, Coerco may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You agree that Coerco is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- If Products are damaged during the Delivery Services, Coerco asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
(b) contact us by sending an email outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we can determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.
- Some carriers may require a signature for delivery and you will be responsible to arrange for signature at the delivery premises and for collection of any notices for re-delivery or other collection arrangements. You will bear the liability of and cost for any additional charges to carry out re-delivery or multiple delivery attempts. You accept that any delivery or re-delivery fees you pay are non-refundable except where required by law.
- AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND CONSUMER GUARANTEES
- Coerco handles returns and process refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- Should you wish to return your order, you must contact us within fourteen (14) calendar days of delivery to report any discrepancies or faults.
- You are entitled to return a faulty Product. You may choose a refund or exchange if a Product has a major fault. If the fault is minor, Coerco may elect to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
- Returns or refunds are made in our discretion subject to any guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Intellectual Property Rights in these Terms means all intellectual property rights, including all copyright, patents, trademarks, design rights, trade secrets, circuit layouts, domain names, knowhow and other rights of a similar nature worldwide, whether registered or not, and any applications for registration or rights to make such an application.
- You acknowledge that ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights relating to the Site or the Products are the property of, licensed by or vest on creation in Coerco. Copyright in this website (including images, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
- The Site or any part of it (including without limitation any content or images) may not be copied, reproduced, adapted, publicly displayed, translated or distributed in any way (including mirroring) to any other device, server, site or other medium for publication or distribution, without our express prior written consent.
- ‘Coerco’ and all associated trade marks are the trade marks of Coerco Pty Ltd or any related bodies corporate. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive.
7.1 You may obtain access to our blog updates, news and promotions (‘Subscription Service’) by:
- providing your name and email address.
7.2 Subscribers must take due care to protect the Intellectual Property Rights provided via our Subscription Service from unauthorised use, copying, reproduction, lending, reselling, manipulation, disassembly, distribution or publication. Coerco reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Subscription Service for any breaches.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTY
8.1 Coerco excludes all representations and warranties whether express or implied about the information provided on this Site.
8.2 This exclusion includes without limitation:
(a) the completeness, truth, suitability, quality or accuracy of the information or Product descriptions published on our Site (including third-party material and advertisements);
(b) that the information on the Site is up to date; or
(c) any Products on the Site will remain available.
You accept that Coerco takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to the material contained on this Site.
8.3 You expressly understand and agree that Coerco, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability by any information on the Site and any decisions based on such information are your sole responsibility.
8.4 To the extent that the law implies terms into these Terms which cannot be excluded, Coerco’s liability for the breach of any implied term will be limited, at the option of Coerco, to any one or more of the following:
- the replacement of products or services to which the breach relates or the supply of equivalent products or services;
- the repair of such products or services;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or services or of acquiring equivalent products or services;
- the payment of the cost of having the products repaired or the services performed again.
9.1 You must indemnify and keep Coerco indemnified fully against all liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs and expenses, which Coerco may incur to a third party or you because of your breach of the Terms.
10.1 Some of the information provided on the Site may concern products or services or may be the information of third parties. We are not responsible for the accuracy of this information or the suitability or quality of the products and services of the third parties. You should contact the relevant third-party directly to enquire on that information prior to entering into a transaction in relation to the third-party products and services.
- The Site may contain links and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties. We do not control these linked websites and are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. Your access to any such website is entirely at your own risk.
11.1 Failure or neglect by Coerco to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of the rights of Coerco.
12 LAW AND JURISDICTION
12.1 These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Western Australia, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia and Courts of Appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms which will continue in full force and effect.
- Coerco welcomes and encourages you to provide feedback, reviews, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site ("Feedback"). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise use the Feedback for any purpose, including (but not limited to) advertising and promotional purposes.
- OUR DETAILS
- This Site is owned and operated by Coerco Pty Ltd (ACN 145 356 565).
- Our principal place of business is at 9 Huggett Drive, Dalwallinu WA 6609, Australia.
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address PO Box 319, Dalwallinu W.A. 6609, Australia;
(b) using our contact form at https://www.coerco.com.au/contact/;
(c) by telephone, on 1800 646 277; or
(d) by email, using email@example.com .
© 2017 COERCO PTY LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms last updated 23 October 2017